Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Orlando



Epcot. Disney without all the princesses. Just one really sexy belly dancer. (How does she get her stomach to do that?) Snacks around the world. BBQ pork buns, vegetable egg rolls, strawberry oolong slushes, bratwurst with sauerkraut and pilsner, fish and chips with malt vinegar, french brie and baguette, ham and swiss tartine, creme brulee, lemon tart, english toffee, a chocolate and caramel covered marshmallow on a stick, and a peanut butter cup with a chocolate Mickey on top. Mind you, all of this was eaten by my entire family, not me personally. I just had a salad.

2 comments:

  1. I wondered what was going on with that list! I hope it was a delicious salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very delicious salad with bratwurst, fish and chips, and brie on it. And a chocolate Mickey.

    ReplyDelete